Sunday, July 13, 2008

So we have decided

Well we have decided to go to the new house... and I think I am happy with that decision!! I am also scared about the move, granted it is only a few mins down the road I am hesitant about leaving our house. this is Nik and my house... the first house that we have owned together.... so its alittle emotional for me. But I know that moving to this new house is for the best for EVERYONE!!! Today has been alittle bit of a train wreck. However we did get alot accomplushed the house still needs alot of work.
on a side note.... I really really miss Nik when its the weekend... you know how it is when its during the week and he is at work all the time and then when the weekend comes he is home with you all the time. yeah well thats when we always do our family things together. and thats when it seems to be the hardest for me.... and it continues to get worse as the times passes.

Wyatt is taking 3 to 4 steps now... he will be walking in no time!!! its hard to believe that is already 9 months old and that he is already trying to walk. its just like yesterday I had him and Nik was here and we were all together and happy. now a-days Wyatt knows his daddy by pictures and his new daddy doll and by hearing his voice on the phone.
I often find myslef sitting in our rocker crying and holding wyatt tight cause hes the only thing that makes me feel close to Nik.

When I call the houseing people tomorrow we will see how soon I get into our new house.... but until then thats all I got to talk about tonight

1 comment:

LindseyB said...

ok honestly i think we were separated at birth. the weekends suck for me too, but i save house cleaning for the weekends to give me something to fill my day haha